Ultimate Facial Cleanser
Trufora was created by Sara Sweeney. She has previously worked with Proactiv and SkinMedia, and she worked with Dr. Fran Cook-Bolden to create an entire line of products that contain real ingredients that are also cruelty-free and vegan.
Trufora delivers visible results and goes beyond anti-aging with its pure, safe and highly effective dermatologist developed anti-aging skincare regime. The company follows stringent ingredient criteria, and its products contain high quality, non-irritating, non-toxic, and scientifically proven ingredients that work perfectly well on your skin. These ingredients are highly effective, natural, preservative free, gluten free, none –comedogenic, vegan and organic/ecocert. We even exceed strict European Regulations to ensure our products contain only safe, pure, effective, and non-irritating ingredients. Many “natural” or “organic” ingredients do not meet our standard, because they contain hidden sources of toxic ingredients such as phthalates, or due to their potential to cause irritation or allergic reaction.
It helps you fight all the aging signs and delivers an improved skin texture with less visible pores and a more even skin tone. It gives you a youthful and healthy skin that makes you look much younger than your real age. It also gives you a beautiful and glowing skin that you have always desired to have. When used regularly and as prescribed, the formula enhances the collage levels in the skin. This promotes a supple and healthy texture. It removes all aging signs and makes you look young, and also reduces the dreariness and the destruction caused to the skin due to pollution and due to irregular eating habit. These products are formulated to suit all skin types and all ethnicities.
Earth Conscious – Many women like the fact that the company is committed to supporting green farming methods and minimizing our environmental impact. Their plant-based ingredients are sustainably harvested and selected to be Organic where possible. Their boxes are made from post-consumer recycled materials. They are printed with soy-based ink in an ISO-9000 facility. All of their tubes and airless packages were specifically chosen for their lower plastic content, and they are 100% recyclable.
Cruelty free and vegan – Trufora has made a commitment to never testing our raw ingredients or Trufora products on animals, and never using animal-derived ingredients. All Trufora products have gone through extensive Dermatologist testing. To ensure that their products are pure, effective, safe, and non-irritating, this testing was conducted on human volunteers.
Trufora Ultimate Facial Cleanser
Do you have the desire to look young, fresh and beautiful? Then Trufora Ultimate Facial Cleanser is all you need. This luxurious full face all-in-one cleanser, makeup remover and toner effectively removes all traces of makeup, oil, dirt and pollutants. This product is really soft but super light at the same time. Free from more than 1,300 known toxins, this product is safe and effective for use on the eyes without stinging or burning. It leaves the skin soft, smooth, purified and hydrated thanks to its moisturizing and anti-irritant properties. The rich cream-gel formula lightly foams on wet skin and cleanses thoroughly. There is need to rinse and repeat.
This product is dermatologist tested, non-allergenic, non-sensitizing and non-comedogenic, and promises to help everyone feel comfortable and proud in their own skin. It is formulated to suit all skin types and is suitable for use in conjunction with care from a dermatologist.
- Rinse-off formula, with moisturizing and anti-irritant properties effectively and gently removes all traces of makeup (even waterproof), oil, pollution, and dirt from the face and eyes.
- It is made in the USA. It leaves all skin types rebalanced, hydrated, smooth and soft, and there is no need for additional products.
- Makeup remover, toner and cleanser in one. It rinses clean and it is safe for use on the eyes without burning or stinging.
- It is dermatologist developed and tested, clinically proven, and formulated to suit for all skin types and all ethnicities. Certified Vegan and Cruelty Free. 100% fragrance free. Non-sensitizing. Non-irritating. Non-comedogenic. Earth Conscious. Socially Conscious. Health Conscious.
- 30-day money back guarantee. You can return or exchange your Trufora product if for any reason you are not satisfied with it. Just contact us directly.
Gently work product into damp hands, apply it to wet skin and massage thoroughly all over face using small circular motions to ensure all makeup, dirt and oil is removed. Massage over eyes to remove all eye makeup. Keep your eyes closed to avoid getting product in your eyes. Rinse thoroughly with clean, warm water. Pat face dry. Use it every morning and every night. In the morning, follow with Day Serum 85, and at night, follow with Night Serum 85 or Triple Action Exfoliator. The amount of cleanser needed will vary based on the makeup. Typically, cleansing a makeup-free face will require a pea size amount of Ultimate Facial Cleanser. On the other hand, a full face of makeup, or waterproof makeup will require between a quarter to a silver dollar size amount of Ultimate Facial Cleanser.
Active Ingredients include:
- CP Oat Avenanthramide Extract – Powerful anti-irritant and antioxidant properties of Avenanthramides found in oat grains. Relieves itching and reduces inflammation and redness (erythema).
- MariMoist™ – Hydrating complex of marine-based. It is high water binding constituents and contains Hyaluronic Acid. This acid helps to maintain skin’s moisture balance, keeping it plump and supple.
- Quillaja Ultra Organic – 100% Organic surfactant (lightly foaming). It is extracted from the bark of Chilean Quillaja trees.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – 100% Organic Aloe Vera with amino acids, minerals and vitamins. It hydrates and soothes skin irritations.
- Botanimoist AMS –It is extracted from dried apples. This moisturizing saccharide complex smoothes skin texture.
Inactive Ingredients include:
Water/Aqua/Eau, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Propanediol, Polyacrylate-33, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Sorbitan Oleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate.
Here are some of the Trufora products: